Wondering how to cancel Peacock TV subscription? Well, it seems like someone woke up on the right side of the bed because this article is just about that. So now you can kiss peacock TV goodbye in the simplest way ever. Read on to learn everything you need.
How to Cancel Peacock Premium
Peacock TV understands that your straining budget might be causing you to lose what you love most- unlimited, lag-less streaming. And so, it condemns such a notion. Realistically, you can’t cancel your Peacock subscription.
Yes, you can downgrade it to watch it for free, but you can’t really get rid of it. Either way, you’re stuck with Peacock TV. So if you want to DOWNGRADE or UPGRADE your plan, you’ve come to the right place.
How to Cancel Peacock TV on Different Devices?
Regardless of the gadget you own, Peacock is a streaming platform that you can access through any device. So, if you’re an android, iOS, or Roku user, or someone using Peacock through their PC, here are the ways you can access Peacock TV most conveniently.
How to Cancel Peacock Premium on Android
For any android tablet or smartphone Peacock TV user, it’s very easy to cancel your subscription. Here’s how you can do that in just six quick steps.
1. Go to the Google Play app.
2. Tap on the “Profile” menu.
3. Select the “Payments & Subscriptions“ option.
4. Click on “Subscriptions“
5. Tap on “Peacock”
6. Press the “Cancel Subscription” button.
How to Cancel Peacock Premium Online
Remember that you can use this procedure only if you have subscribed to the app via the Google Play Store. If you’ve signed up through the Peacock website directly, then you’ll have to log in to your account through it, too, just like this:
1. Open your web browser
2. Search for peacocktv.com.
3. Sign in to your account.
4. Tap on your “Profile” icon.
5. Navigate to “My Account”.
6. Choose “Plans & Payments”
7. Hit the “Cancel Plan” button.
Please note that you will not get any refund if you cancel your subscription to Peacock. However, you will be able to stream whatever you want until the end of the billing period, as shown in the screenshot above. There are no charges for the subscription cancellation.
How to Cancel Peacock Premium on an iOS device
This one is for iOS users! Now, you can cancel your Peacock subscription on your iPad or iPhone through these simple instructions with our help.
- Go to the Apple App Store
- Sign in with your Apple ID
- Choose “Subscriptions”
- Click on “Manage“
- Pick “Peacock”
- Tap on “Edit”
- Click on “Cancel Subscription”.
Remember that you can use this procedure only if you have subscribed to the app via the Apple Store. If you’ve signed up through the Peacock website directly, then you’ll have to log in to your account through it too.
How to Cancel Peacock Premium on PC
If you watch Peacock TV via your PC, here are the steps you need to follow to cancel your account:
1. Navigate to the Peacock website.
2. Sign in to your account.
3. Go to your Profile display on the right corner and choose “My Account”.
4. Choose the “Plans & Payments” options.
5. Tap on the “Change Plan” option.
6. Tap on the option that says “Peacock Free”.
7. Hit the “Confirm” button.
How to Cancel Peacock Premium Roku
We’ve got the Roku users covered too. So, here’s what you should do if you want to cancel your Peacock TV subscription on your Roku device.
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Highlight Peacock TV by using the directional pad in the center of your Roku remote
- Navigate to the “Options” menu by pressing the Star button
- Select the option “Manage Subscription.”
- Choose the “Cancel Subscription” to unsubscribe from Peacock TV.
- You will see a message telling you about your time spent here, the content watched, and the services availed.
- Select Cancel Subscription once prompted.
- A message will appear informing you of the last day of your Roku accessibility and the confirmation of Peacock TV subscription cancellation.
- Hit the “Done” button!
How to Downgrade your Peacock Subscription Plan
Peacock has a free version, a premium version, and a Plus option that is ad-free, listed in accordance with their price. So you can, at any time, upgrade or downgrade your subscription level without the stress of any cost.
Distinct in terms of their features, ads, and content, they’re suitable for many Peacock users with relevance to their needs and wants. So, follow the guide below to get the best and the most customized Peacock TV plan for you.
1. Go to the Peacock TV website.
2. Sign in to your account on Peacock TV.
3. Go to “My Account” and tap the “Plans & Payments” option.
4. Click on the “Change Plan” button.
5. Select your choice of plan
6. Press “Confirm.”
Take note that this procedure can only apply if you signed up through the website of Peacock TV. If you’ve used any third-party service to sign up, you’ll have to sign up through the same service. It can be your cable provider, Google Play, Apple App Store, or any other.
How to Cancel Peacock TV: FAQs
When it comes to learning how to cancel Peacock TV, you may come across some concerns. Below are answers to some common questions.
Yes, you can. Follow the steps mentioned above, and you can enjoy the Peacock Free subscription without paying a penny.
Yes. You can cancel your subscription or ask for any help through Peacock TV’s customer care service on their website. For subscription cancellation, click on the link provided.
If you are a first-time user who meets the requirements, Peacock will allow you to test out the Premium memberships for free for a period of seven days if you qualify.
Whatever your reason for abandoning Peacock is, we hope it’s only temporary because undoubtedly, Peacock TV is one of the best streaming services. Don’t worry, though; you can pick up right where you left through an easy subscription mechanism. Nevertheless, if you encounter any problems, don’t hesitate on dropping a comment below.